The UNICAF scholarship program provides you with profitable scholarships for online degrees from reputable universities in the United States, Europe, and Africa.
It provides an opportunity for individuals who are seeking to pursue higher education at a cost that is affordable to them. The sole aim of this program is not to cover all tuition costs but to reduce the financial burden of studying in reputable universities from the above locations.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship program, you must meet up with the following;
- Must be a resident of an African country that is within the UNICAF network
- Must meet up with the entry requirements for the intended study program
- Must be able to convince the board that the financial support will be of help to him.
- A copy of your transcript from your previous institution
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Reference letters from academic supervisors
- An essay explaining why you should be considered for the scholarship.
- Any other documents required by the specific program or institution you are trying to apply
List of Universities That Accept UNICAF Scholarship
Below is the list of universities that accept the UNICAF scholarship program;
- University of Suffolk (UK)
- Liverpool John Moores University (UK)
- University of East London (UK)
- University of California, Riverside Extension (USA)
- Marymount California University (USA)
- University of Nicosia (Cyprus)
- European University Cyprus (Cyprus)
- UNICAF-affiliated universities in Africa, such as the University of Malawi, the University of Zambia, and the University of Rwanda.
How To Apply For UNICAF Scholarship Program 2023/2024
To apply for this scholarship program, simply do the following;
- On your device, simply visit the official UNICAF website
- Select the program that you are interested in
- Then click on the Apply Now button
- Fill in the application form with your personal details.
- Upload the required documents such as certificates, transcripts, and so on.
- Crosscheck your details, then click on submit.
The deadline for this scholarship program varies depending on the program you want to study. Most times the application for this scholarship program are normally open throughout the year, depending on the institution.