If you are familiar with online banking, then you will know that the zenith bank mobile app helps bring banking services to your home.
As we all know that zenith bank is one of the leading banks in the Nigerian banking industry. Their mobile app gives you access to all kinds of banking services such as money transfer, airtime purchase, utility bill payment and much more.
The Zenith bank mobile app is convenient, secure, fast and easy to access, allowing you to perform transactions from the comfort of your home.
Features of Zenith Bank Mobile App
1 24/7 life chat with customer service
2. Generate, share and save transaction receipts
3. Easy access to bill payment history
4. View mini bank statement.
5. Easy funds transfer
6. Buy data and airtime directly from bank for yourself and loved ones.
7. Book flights, hotels e.t.c
8. Have access to all your accounts with your mobile device; current, savings, domiciliary, e.t.c
How To Register and Activate Zenith Bank Mobile App
Step 1: Go to play store on mobile device and download Zenith bank mobile app
Step 2: Launch the app on mobile device.
Step 3: Enter your account number
Step 4: You will be asked to enter an OTP sent to you via SMS
Step 5: Create a password (password is usually numeric and 6 digits)
Step 6: Create a mobile PIN (a numeric 4 digit number used to confirm transactions)
Step 7: enter the opt sent to you via SMS
Step 8: Once you are done it will take you to a LOGIN PAGE where you have to login with your details.
How To Check Your Account Balance and History
Step 1: Login to your zenith bank app using account number and password.
Step 2: Tap the account in which you want to view the history.
Step 3: A new page will appear with details of history of your last transactions.
How To Buy Airtime with Zenith Mobile App
1. Login to your mobile app
2. Tap on the menu at the left hand side of your screen
3. From the list of options, select Buy Airtime
4. Enter the phone number you want to recharge
5. Enter the amount you want to purchase.
6. A popup menu will appear requiring you confirm transaction by inputting your 4 digit PIN
7. In put your 4 DIGIT PIN and tap on enter
Read Also: How To Activate Zenith Bank USSD Code
How To Transfer Money Using Zenith Mobile App
Step 1: Login to your mobile app
Step 2: Tap on the menu on the left hand side of your screen.
Step 3: From the list of options, tap on funds transfer.
Step 4: On the next page select the bank you wish to transfer the funds, whether it is first or zenith or other banks
Step 5: Input the account number. Once you do so the persons name will appear.
Step 6: Input the amount you wish to transfer
Step 7: Type a description, whether it is school fees payment or payment for groceries or others
Step 8: Input your 4 DIGIT PIN and tap enter.
Transaction Limit on The Zenith Bank Mobile App
Daily transaction limit is dependent on what you used in registering your app.
If you made use of ATM card, your transaction limit is 500, 000 Naira
If you made use of a hardware token which will be given to you in the bank, your daily transaction limit is 5 million Naira.