Do you intend to pursue your studies in the United States? If yes, then the ACI Foundation Scholarship is just for you.
The ACI Foundation Scholarship provides you with a scholarship grant to pursue your studies at a well prestigious university in the U.S
In this article, we are going to be guiding you on the steps you need to apply for this scholarship program.
The ACI Foundation Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship program that is made available for international students who are seeking to pursue their Undergraduate, master’s, PhD, and Postdoctoral studies in the United States.
This scholarship program is available for international students around the world. This means that anyone can apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship program, you must meet the following criteria;
- Have an English proficiency
- ACI Foundation scholarships are open for international students worldwide, except the award sponsor has a specific requirement for the area of study or region. However, you must attend a U.S. or Canadian institution during the time of application and throughout the award cycle
- Applicant must be a full-time student in a master’s or Ph.D. program throughout the award cycle, to be eligible for the ACI fellowship graduate scholarship.
- Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate student to be eligible for the ACI fellowship undergraduate scholarship.
- Applicant must be available to attend the interview with the scholarship council on the specified date.
- Fellowship awardees are expected to submit a written report near the end of their fellowship period describing the value of the fellowship to their personal development and preparation for their chosen career after graduation.
Read Also: PEO International Scholarship For Women
How To Apply For ACI Foundation Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, simply;
1. Ready your documents such as your CV, Resume, and recommendation letter
2. Visit ACI Foundation official website
3. Submit your application
4. Submit all necessary documents
5. wait for a response.