Are you an RN holder looking for RN Insurance Jobs? If yes, then you are in the right place.
In this article, we have taken our time to organize for you some important RN insurance jobs that will definitely come in handy.
Best RN Insurance Jobs
Without wasting your time, let us take a good look at some RN insurance jobs that will be handy to you;
1. Telehealth Registered Nurse (Telework) – LifeHealth LLC
LifeHealth, LLC, a federal government contractor, is seeking Registered Nurses to provide telephonic Nurse Advice Line services to Soldiers, Veterans, Wounded Warriors, and their families, who are TRICARE members.
A Registered Nurse will provide services 40 hours per week (5 days a week, 8-hour shifts, or 4 days a week 10-hour shifts). Day, evenings, and night shifts are available. A variety of schedules are available but evenings and night shifts are the largest need. Weekends and Holidays are required on scheduled days of your shift.
- Active, unrestricted RN license – RNs must have a multistate license in one of the States participating in the enhanced Nurse Licensure Compact Compact Nursing States List 2021 | Licensure Map (nurse.org).
- 3+ years of experience in any clinical setting as an RN. Previous experience in a telephonic role is a plus.
- Must be very computer literate, and able to work in an environment that requires access to multiple systems on multiple screens.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills and be a highly organized, self-directed worker with the ability to function in a high-volume environment
- Must be able to obtain additional licenses in California, Pennsylvania, and Washington. (RN will be reimbursed by the company for all additional licenses obtained.)
- Must be able to obtain a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) with Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) fingerprint check security clearance.
- Required Qualifications – Specialty (Mental Health, Obstetrics, and Pediatrics) – In addition to the above-referenced requirements, specialty RNs must have 3 years of nursing experience and/or certifications related to mental health, obstetrics, and pediatrics
2. Utilization Management Nurse Consultant – CVS Health
100% remote position from anywhere in the U.S.
Work hours: 11:30 am-8:00 pm Eastern time shift for at least the first 6-9 months post-completion of orientation period. Must have the ability to work on-call rotational coverage on weekends and some rotational on-call holiday coverage as needed.
Work in clinical telephone queue working with providers to secure additional information for prior authorization review
- 1 year UM, concurrent review, or prior authorization
- 5 years of clinical experience required
- 5 years Demonstrated to make thorough independent decisions using clinical judgment
- 5 Years of Proficient use of equipment experience including phone, computer, etc, and clinical documentation systems
- Required to attend the first 3 weeks of training required 100% participation from 8:30 am-5 pm Monday-Friday.
- Registered Nurses must hold an unrestricted license in their state of residence, with multi-state/compact privileges, and have the ability to be licensed in all non-compact states.
3. First Shift Registered Nurse – General Motors
This position is required to be onsite full-time. This position is for the first shift.
Please Note: GM DOES NOT PROVIDE IMMIGRATION-RELATED SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU WILL NEED GM IMMIGRATION SPONSORSHIP (e.g., H-1B, TN, STEM OPT, etc.) NOW OR IN THE FUTURE.
The Health Center Nurse is responsible for providing emergency care, first aid, and episodic treatment of occupational injuries and illnesses within standing orders.
- Administers professional nursing care to sick and/or injured employees
- Performs and evaluates various clinical and diagnostic tests
- Assists plant physician in minor surgical procedures
- Interviews and documents the medical history of employees
- Works effectively with the Health Services team and other departments
- Maintains appropriate medical records to ensure quality and accuracy
- Performs and documents physical exams
4. (RN) Telephonic Nurse – Work from Home – The Cigna Group
Please note, the first 6-7 weeks of training will be varied and may start between 8 am-11:30 am EST depending on the week.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide telephonic education to patients and caregivers following Clinical Protocols and working within the nursing scope of practice and guidelines. This opportunity allows you to improve the health and well-being of others while giving them a sense of security. If you are an RN and looking for a Telephonic role, this opportunity is for you! Read on to learn more.
- Registered Nurse (RN) compact license required
- MUST reside in a compact state
- 2-5 years of relevant experience with a BSN degree OR: 5-8 years of relevant experience with an ASN degree OR:
- 8-11 years of relevant work experience with an RN license
- The RN must have an active unencumbered license in the state that they reside and should have completed the NCLEX or a recognized state board exam.
- Knowledge and experience in the areas of Neurology / Multiple sclerosis, Rheumatology, Dermatology, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Asthma, Oncology, or Pediatrics.
- Proficient in using micro soft applications
Read Also: 5 Nursing Insurance Jobs in Texas USA
5. Case Manager RN – CVS Health
This RN Case Manager role is 100% remote and the employee can live in any state and telework, however, there is a preference for an RN in a Compact RN state.
Normal hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 4:30 pm in the time zone of residence with occasional late shift rotation until 9:00 pm EST. Employees can flex their 8-hour shifts between 8:00 am-6:00 pm.
There are no weekends or holiday shifts required at this time.
Travel of less than 5% may be required in the event of clinical audits.
The RN Case Manager is responsible for telephonically and/or face-to-face assessing, planning, implementing, and coordinating all case management activities with members to evaluate the medical needs of the member to facilitate the member’s overall wellness.
RN Case Manager:
- Develops a proactive course of action to address issues presented to enhance the short and long-term outcomes as well as opportunities to enhance a member’s overall wellness through integration.
- Through the use of clinical tools and information/data review, conducts an evaluation of member’s needs and benefit plan eligibility and facilitates integrative functions as well as a smooth transition to Aetna programs and plans.
- Applies clinical judgment to the incorporation of strategies designed to reduce risk factors and barriers and address complex health and social indicators which impact care planning and resolution of member issues.
- Assessments take into account information from various sources to address all conditions including co-morbid and multiple diagnoses that impact functionality.
- Review prior claims to address the potential impact on current case management and eligibility.
- Assessments include the member’s level of work capacity and related restrictions/limitations.
- Using a holistic approach assess the need for a referral to clinical resources for assistance in determining functionality.
- Consults with supervisor and others in overcoming barriers in meeting goals and objectives, present cases at case conferences for multidisciplinary focus to benefit overall claim management.
- Utilizes case management processes in compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Utilizes interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and discern their health status and health needs based on key questions and conversations.
- Must have an active and unrestricted RN license in the state of residence
- Willingness and ability to obtain additional state licenses upon hire (paid for by the company)
- 3+ years of acute hospital clinical experience as an RN (general medical, post-surgical, ICU experience).